Mission, Vision, and Values
To establish, in perpetuity, a legacy of protected, natural forest on Cortes Island on behalf of children and future generations.
To nurture relationships between children and nature, and to inspire advocacy for the natural world.
On behalf of children and the general public, we will work with community, government, and industry to:
- acquire the ‘ Children’s Forest’
- protect, steward, and provide access to the ‘Children’s Forest’
- develop and deliver nature-based educational programs
- conduct long-term, scientific research
Our values are:
- Humility, service, compassion, active listening
- Professionalism, accountability, honesty, confidentiality
- Inclusivity, harmony, transparency, patience, open communication
- Joy, enthusiasm, courage, curiosity, perseverance, sense of humor, positivity